Internet Income With Google Adsense
If you haven’t yet joined those who are making real internet income, don’t be discouraged–many aspiring webmasters and internet marketers have found a solid source of extra online income by way of Google AdSense.
For the uninitiated, Google AdSense is without a doubt one of the most popular moneymaking programs available on the Web. Google AdSense is the sister program to Google’s primary cash cow, Google AdWords.
With AdSense, Google pays YOU to feature their ads on your website!
Simply place Google’s proprietary ad code on your web pages, and any time a visitor clicks on one of those ads, you get paid. Real internet income doesn’t get much easier than that!
So how exactly does this work? Google understands the value of placing relevant ads in front of millions of people who are actively searching for a particular product or service, so they offer businesses the opportunity to advertise to a highly targeted audience.
The main place that Google features these ads is on their search engine results, but they also allow webmasters to partner with them and display Google ads through their respective websites as well. For example, if you have a website about dog training, you could sign up for the Google AdSense program (which, by the way, costs nothing to join) and begin displaying Google ads on your website.
The great thing about Google’s ad technology is that the ad code is smart enough to figure out what type of ads will best match the content of your site, and it will self-adjust to display ads that are very relevant to that content.
Using our dog training example, Google’s ad code would more than likely display ads related to local dog training academies, pet supply shops, etc. If a visitor to your site ends up clicking on one of the ads to get more information, Google records that click and will compensate you for it in your AdSense account, offering you real internet income for relatively easy work.
A Legitimate Way To Earn Extra Income
The question that often comes next is “Is Google AdSense legitimate?” The answer is an absolute “YES.” Remember, thousands of advertisers far and wide are paying for these ads through Google AdWords, and you are simply functioning as a revenue-sharing partner with Google.
Recent data reveals that for every ad clicked, Google pays you 68% of the revenue they receive from that click, while they keep the remaining 32% for themselves.
The amount of money you will receive per click depends upon several factors, such as what type of content you’re offering, how many advertisers are bidding on keywords related to your content, etc. There are keywords out there that bring in only pennies per click, while others can bring in well over $10.00 per click.
So do all these clicks add up to some real internet income? Ask Mashable, which averaged $600,000 per month in AdSense revenue in 2012, or TechCrunch, which raked in an average of $240,000 per month that same year. All total, AdSense paid their publishers a whopping $7 billion in 2012.
High Traffic Required
In order for you to make real internet income with Google AdSense, you will need lots of traffic and a ton of page views, plus enough compelling content to keep visitors coming.
Although you may start off with only a few clicks here and there, just focus on creating more and more quality content, as well as promoting your website through every available channel you can find.
It’s a numbers game; enough page views will yield a certain amount of clicks, which will in turn yield a certain amount of revenue for you. As long as you are willing to be patient and diligent, real income can be yours by using Google AdSense!
It is important to remember that Google Adsense works best when you already have a well established website that is generating lots of traffic.
Alternative Ways To Generate Internet Income
Some very good ways to generate income online are affiliate marketing and network marketing.
For those who don’t know; affiliate marketing is basically promoting the products of others and getting paid a commission when a transaction takes place.
Network marketing involves building an organization or a team as your downline. You then get paid a percentage on all the transactions that take place in your downline. Some people have had great success with network marketing.
It needs to be noted that only a small percentage of people in network marketing are really successful. This can be attributed for the most part to two factors. Those who are not successful, generally have not received the proper training, and they do not understand the amount of work and time that is required to become successful. Which of course, is true in all forms and ways of doing business.
If you looking for an honest, ethical and proven way to generate real internet income then click here.